Vanilla Blueberry and Raspberry Pudding Recipe
Prepare the pudding the night before and top it with berries before serving.
- 2 tbsp raspberries
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp almond milk, unsweetened
- ⅓ cup heavy cream, 36% fat
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt, 4% fat
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- 3 drops stevia liquid
|Prep time||Refrigeration time|
|5 minutes||2 hours|
- Mix Greek yogurt with heavy cream, almond milk, vanilla extract, and stevia liquid in a serving bowl. Stir in the chia seeds. Cover and leave in a fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, mash the blueberries with a fork in a bowl. Mix mashed blueberries into the chia pudding, then top the pudding with raspberries, and enjoy!
*NOTE: Feel free to use frozen berries.
**NOTE: Feel free to substitute our suggested sweetener with any other sugar-free sweetener you have and adjust the sweetness to your liking.