Smoothie Bowl with Blueberries Recipe
This breakfast ball hold all the nutrition you need to kick your morning! It contains carbs, protein and fats, so its definitely a meal that will keep you satisfied until your next meal or snack.
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ⅓ cup heavy cream, 36% fat
- 3 drops stevia liquid
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt, 4% fat
- ½ tbsp vanilla protein powder
|Prep time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Leave a few berries for serving.
2. Adjust the consistency by adding more water if needed.
3. Serve the smoothie in a bowl and top with blueberries. Enjoy!